I made local backup with your plugin and now i cannot find my backup files. How and where do I access my local backup files?
The default path for local backup of WordPress website is saved locally on hosting of your website on the following path /wp-content/Dropbox_Backup/your_site_com which you can reach using File Manager plugin on WP or FTP client like FileZilla.
How to find Local Backup files using File Manager plugin:
– login to your WordPress website dashboard;
– find File Manager plugin (or install if you do not have it);
– open folder ‘wp-content’;
– move to ‘Dropbox_Backup’ folder’
– open ‘your_site_com’ directory and you will see all local backup files.
How to find local backup using FTP
Here is video guidance how to find local backup files using FileZilla FTP client: