Any WordPress user can easily download the Backup & Restore Dropbox plugin at computer, following the link: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/dropbox-backup.zip
After the plugin is downloaded, the user have to install the plugin on his/her WordPress site dashboard in 3 main steps.
1. Login at your WordPress dashboard;
2. Click on Plugins – Add New;
3. In the top of the page find Upload plugin;
4. Choose the saved zip.file (dropbox-backup-pro-zip);
5. Click on Install now;
6. Activate the plugin;
7. Navigate to Dropbox Full Backup to open main plugin window to be able to backup and restore.
NOTE: before backup, you have to connect the plugin to your Dropbox Account where you want to safe files.